At Julie's Jewels & Gifts, we provide you with a Jewelry Care Guide that will help your jewelry last forever. There are many things you can do to prevent jewelry from getting damaged.
- It's always advisable to wait until you have applied makeup, perfume and hairspray before putting on jewelry.
- When showering or getting in a swimming pool make sure you have removed all of your jewelry.
- Wrap your jewelry in a tissue or cloth separately while it is being stored. Avoid using a leather case or plastic bags.
- When doing household work always remove your jewelry.
- Cleaning your jewelry on your own is a very good idea, but make sure you never use bleach as it can destroy your jewelry. Also, never clean jewelry that is already damaged, doing so may worsen the damage. Using water and mild soap is an acceptable way to clean most jewelry.
- Bring your jewelry to Julie's Jewels & Gifts regularly to have it checked for wear to prevent further damage.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading